I've just been over at Proper Prophet
who seems to have come up with seven reasons not to clear out your wardrobe, which gave me an idea for a new post. My Jaeger suit. It fits all of her seven reasons...
It was very expensive, it has sentimental value, my mother gave it to me (for my 21st birthday), I'm sure I'll fit it again one day..
And some of my own
- I think it may very well have come back into fashion,
- it is a classic (oh you can see past those 80s shoulder pads),
- it is pure new wool (although that lamb popped its cork many years ago) ,
- it was Made in Great Britain - Look see the label, can you beleive that whichever designer shops get their stuff made in "Great" Britain these days???
- and my favorite, it outlasted my marriage