Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Why Men Love Bitches

Well, this is a thought that has been brewing for a while. It is nothing like  the thoughts indicated in the book of the same name, although I think I can be guilty of doormatism and pricing myself too low. I prefer to stick to my principles, be my own person (both of which the book recommends) but  not contrive to use bitchery to attract a man (which seems to be the main thrust).

Anyhow my thesis is an evolutionary one and goes thus, the kinda bitch a man likes is one that sets the bar high, sets him clear boundaries and follows through with consequences if he lets her down. Although they will proclaim otherwise, many of them especially the old fashioned men's men do not want to be king of their castle, or master in their own home, they actually want to be organised by a woman.

And the reason this is so appealing?

Well those type of women make good mothers, and after all human coupling is all about finding the best parent for your offspring

Ta! Da!


No comments: