Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm with Miranda

Cynthia Nixon as Miranda Hobbes in Sex and the City



"Believe me, I would love to be one of those people who's all, "we loved, thank
you, you enriched my life, now go, prosper," but I'm much more "we didn't work
out, you need to not exist."



I'm with Miranda on this one. I am sick and tired of managing Ex's. Neil occasionally signs off his maniacal legal demands with "I hope when this is all over we can meet up as friends over coffee". Like HELL we can. If I had wanted cosy coexistence with you, I would still be living in the spare room. I FLED. For a good reason.

And take note all you young things. If you have a child with someone they will always "Exist"...

2 comments:

Bernadine said...

I agree. I keep waiting for my ex to die.

Anonymous said...

How refreshing! Thanks both of you for admitting to those feelings.

T.